Salisbury Fire Department

Photo Gallery

Not Your Typical Busted Pipes Call
Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Shortly after 4am E16-1 was dispatched to the 200-block of Hazel Ave. for a 'flood with electrical hazard' call.  E16-1 arrived and was met by the occupants that stated they came to leaking pipes and a fire in the bedroom.  E16-1 entered the home to find a room and contents fire in a rear bedroom.  The crew of E16-1 quickly extinguished the fire and controlled the active water leak.  Occupants were displaced by the fire and the State Fire Marshal ruled the fire as accidental, caused by a faulty power cord.  Crews were on the scene for just over an hour.

Views: 39

Views: 30